Tuesday 22 April 2014

a new obsession


Say hello to the new brand on the street, Makeup Revolution. It only came out of the beauty woodwork last week but if you haven't heard about it yet, where on earth have you been?!

The main product the bblogging world has raved about is this, the Iconic 3 palette, a stellar dupe for Urban Decay's Naked 3. And I have to jump right on the bandwagon and tell you how amazing this is. Looking at the pictures above it is easy to see just how much of a dupe this is - colour for colour. And the colours really are pretty much the same, as you can see. You can't even tell the difference between the shimmers, and the mattes are only very very slightly different. The Makeup Revolution swatches are on the left above. The quality of course isn't quite the buttery formula of UD, but it's still really really good for an brand, never mind the £4 price tag! I also don't think the packaging is bag for such a budget brand. I'm totally in love with this product and can't wait for more from the brand, after trying this out on my eyes and seeing how well it performed I went straight back to Superdrug and ordered a whole lot more products. Seen as I already own all the Naked's, I've passed this on to my younger sister to stop her borrowing mine all the time. If you were thinking of picking up any of the Nakeds, I'd seriously consider purchasing these instead. You could have all three palettes for £12, a third of the price of just one from Urban Decay!

Available here, with free delivery over £10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric