Tuesday 11 March 2014

Giving up lipstick for Lent...




Apologies that I've been a little MIA lately but life has gotten super-hectic again, I can't wait for easter to get back to blogging all the time. For anyone who doesn't know, I've giving up lipstick for lent (buying not wearing), and in a mission to keep myself sane and actually get through the whole 40 DAYS ARGH I'm making every effort to use all my different lip products that I love and have forgotten!
Before I gave lipstick up, I had a teeny weeny (read: huge) splurge on lipstick and these are two that I got last week. I've bought a lot of Mac lately, oops!!

Here's a nice nude/pink I've been after for a while, Pink Plaid. It can look really pink or quite nude depending on my other makeup and whether I have a tan, but it's far from bright so it's the perfect everyday shade. Second I got the newly re-released Heroine. If you follow me on instagram (charlgaga) you miiiiight have seen my purple lip craze lately and when I saw this had come back out in store I snapped it up straight away. It looks a lot scarier on the paper and in the bullet than it does on the lips, but have the bronzer ready if you want to avoid a touch of the corpse bride. Again check out my instagram to see it in real life. 

I really love these two, they are pricey at £15 but they are one of the best ranges about, especially as there's so many mattes (my fave) compared to high street brands.

Wish me luck for the rest of NoLipstickLent, and expect lots more lip updates coming soon...

Love Charlotte
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Yayyy Lent is over, will we be seeing a post-lent lipstick haul? Have mac lippies gone up to £15 now?!?!
    Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is wahooo! Expect a lipstick post coming very very soon!! Xxx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric