Tuesday 3 December 2013

The Winter Project Week 4 : Christmas Gift Ideas!




Hello lovelies, and welcome to December wahooo! As you might have guessed, I'm a big big christmas 's alover, and now it's December I can officially go Chrimbo-crazy! Here's a few gift ideas of different prices and people, in case you're stuck for inspiration or just looking for a little gift or two for yourself (don't worry, I don't judge)!

Girls :
This necklace from ASOS would make a lovely secret santa or stocking filler, they do tonnes of different designs for under a tenner so I'm sure you could find one to suit your giftee. I personally love this love one, but theres quite a few I'd like to add to my stash.
A little higher on the price range is SOAP & GLORY, a personal favourite brand of mine and something I recieve in bulk every Christmas! There's lots of sets in different prices, the mini one shown below is around £10 but they go up to £60, although you can also create a really good personal gift for around £15 from the single items as they're usually on 3 for 2! Most smells have a shower gel, body scrub and body lotion/butter, which makes a fab trio!
If it's clothes you're looking for, I love scarves as presents, they always fit, they go with lots, and they get used a LOT this time of year. The one pictured is a super snuggly TOPSHOP snood which comes in lots of colours and depending on colours/patterns they usually go for around the £16-18 mark.
Finally, if you're looking for a big present for that lovely lady I think BENEFIT sets are a real treat! Again there's a few to choose from depending on what products the giftee loves, and the sets go for between £20 and £45 so you can find something to meet your budget!

Guys:
Why are males so much harder to buy for than females?
Anyway, I've come up with a few ideas (without giving away any hints to the boyfriend)-
This POLICE aftershave (I think this picture might actually be the female version) is on offer at the moment in Boots and other perfume retailers for around £15 and I really love the smell too!
Another cheap-ish present could be a t-shirt. For a bargainous but great quality tee I always look to JACK AND JONES, I've bought these before for under £10, especially from ASOS who usually do great deals. They do nice boxer sets and socks too!
Finally, for something a little more expensive and a little more beauty-fied, look no further than KIEHLS for men. I love this stuff, which again comes single or in a range of sets to suit different budgets! It's no nivea price, but if you want to get your man into skincare or treat him to something a little luxurious this, or ORIGINS for men, would be a great place to start!


I hope this has given you some ideas lovelies, as always please comment and I look forward to reading everyone else's posts to get some inspiration myself!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric