Tuesday 3 September 2013

#supergorgeoussept day 3: pink

So it's day three and today's theme was pink! You can interpret the theme for each day however you want, but sticking with beauty this was the first thing I thought about when I saw pink. This is the rimmel apocalips lipgloss in apocalipytic which is a super super bright pink. What I love most about this is how pigmented it is, it has the colour of a lipstick but in a gloss, although it is quite runny and difficult to apply, things can get messy so this isn't a low maintenance lip. Still it's a gorgeous colour and if you're willing to reapply ever hour or two you'll love these, I certainly do! Here's a swatch on my arm although it looks more red here than it is, and less neon than the instagrammed pic- think inbetween the two and you're there! 
Until tomorrow... Lots of love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric