Thursday 19 September 2013

#supergorgeoussept day 18: inspired by a blogger...


Yesterday's theme was one I was really excited about. I thought and thought about all the different looks and products I have bought or chosen because of bloggers I've seen, and there was tonnes to choose from. But the biggest thing I've been inspired to do by not just one blogger but all of you lovelies out there was to start my own blog! After following and reading blogs all day every day for months over the summer and having more products that most small boots stores I plucked up the courage on Monday 19th August and started gagaaboutbeauty. It was scary at first, and I really wondered if anybody at all would want to read what I've written, but I found the blogging community so friendly and helpful (especially with all my techy problems).

It's been just over four weeks now and I have 59 blog followers, nearly 2000 views, and although this might sound like a tiny amount to a lot of people it means the world to me that even one person has took the time to read, and that people actually like to read what I write. I absolutely love recieving comments and tweets too, and love blog chats on twitter, they might be my favourite part about being a bblogger. 

I also wanted to take this opportunity to explain to anyone following or just reading that at the weekend I will be moving back to Leeds to start my second year of university, which will be amazing, but sadly means that as I no longer have four months to watch daytime tv I probably won't be blogging every day anymore, but I promise to post as much as I can (this will be easy as I no love it so much!), and I'll still keep up with twitter and comments just as before. Plus, moving into a house means I have lots of girlies to test things with too, bonus!

Finally I just want to say thankyou to all of you, for reading, following, commenting, chatting with me on twitter, and generally just showing your support. I have a long way to go but I'm looking forward to every second of it, and also, thankyou for writing such amazing blogs that I love to read so much I was inspired by you to start my own!


I hope you enjoy reading gagaaboutbeauty as much as I love writing it, and as always please let me know what you think by commenting, sending me a message or following if you fancy as I love hearing from you!
Lots of love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric