Friday 13 September 2013

#supergorgeoussept day 12: favourite nail polish


So this is yesterday's #supergorgeousept post (oopsy), I did instagram it yesterday so I'm still on track, but was just super busy with work and didn't have time to blog about it. Yesterday's theme was favourite nail polish, and while it's impossible for me to decide on an all time favourite - that would just be ridiculous and take forever- I chose this after a long, long think. If I had to pick a favourite or ten it would be up there for sure. Bourjois 1 Seconde Gel nail polishes are no doubt one of my favourite nail formulas. Pigmented so really only need for one well applied coat, a huaaage brush so one swipe only, and super fast drying which for a lazy nail painter like me who can't wait more than a few minutes this is perfect. Plus the colour I've chosen, Turquoise Block is just gorgeous (and one you've probably heard me rave about before). A minty sort of turquoise, it's really bright but not without being wearable, and makes you look really really tanned (bonus!). I've worn this tonnes this summer and I'll definitely be stretching it into autumn winter for as long as I can. Perfecto!

Happy Friday Ladies...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric