Tuesday 10 September 2013

#supergorgeoussept day 10: contour

           


It's day 10 and today's theme is contour! I can't believe I've made it to ten days without giving up already or completely forgetting- I'm so forgetful! I chose to share with you my contour brushes today because as part of #thesoproject (next post coming at 6pm tonight!!!) there's a bronzer post in which I'll be explaining how I contour anyways...


Real Techniques Contour Brush- this one's pretty self explanatory. A contour brush from the makeup brush expert that is Sam Chapman, this one doesn't disappoint. Small and tapered, perfect for fitting under those cheekbones to get a natural contour rather than a big spot of bronzer all over the face! Comes in the Core Collection which you can get for around £18-20 if you get a bargain.
Real Techniques Stippling Brush- I use this one just with a cream contour, my recent favourite is the Bourjois Bronzing Primer to get a really light natural finish but with precision. Perfecto! Around £9 depending where you shop!
Benefit Blush/Powder Brushes- A lot of people seem to not like these, but I love the square edge for creating a sharp contour for more night-out looks or a bit of drama. If swept in an upwards motion from under the cheekbone you still get a natural shadow effect but a much stronger one. Supermodel killer cheekbones are one step closer... This one only comes with the box powders which are £23.50 so not one you would buy just for the brush.

And that's it, I'm always on the lookout for more and better brushes so let me know what you use!
Lots of love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric