Monday 2 September 2013

LustList #2

River Island Dress £22, Michael Kors Coral Bag £130, Some kind of Aztec Boots, LimeCrime Velvetine in Red Velvet £11.50, Michael Kors Pink Selma Tote £315, Urban Decay Naked Basics £20, Urban Decay Good Karma Crease Brush £14.50.

So after buying many things from last week's wishlist I've realised how dangerous they are to make. But, I've made another anyway (I know I know I live on the edge). There is no way I can afford a Michael Kors bag but I'll keep lusting, and I really want a pair of Aztec Boots for winter. I also love love love my Urban Decay Crease Brush so I might pick up another soon, and now I have both Naked Palettes 1 and 2, I'm dying to complete the set!

Happy lusting lovelies!
P.S. let me know what you're after this week...

Lots of Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric